Saturday, January 24, 2009

Show me your heart


I lift my heart up to Thee oh God
Only you can understand my deep secrets
Only you understand

When I see you, you make me smile
I turn my gaze upon Thee
And you grant me joy

You are beautiful to me oh God

Men strive to comprehend
When the answers of the world are numb
Your beauty is enough for me
You are enough for me

You pour down your heart on me
Your love oh Lord, like drops of water
Touching my skin

My soul pants for you oh God
I rejoice over you
And you rejoice over me

I ask you, will you walk with me?
You ask me, will you walk with me?

We walk in perfect unity
Perfect beauty

Surrounded by endless glory
We walk together and sing
A love song to the people

Our tears simultaneously fall
And water the ground
Making seeds sprout

Our laughter resounds in the heavens
Clinging together creating flowers

Tears may fall and laughter may flow

But everything I do, I want to do it with You

1 comment:

catch me (if you can) said...

ooooh!
:)
keep up the good work bro!
athousandblessingsandmore